Turnkey Project Services
- Quality Control / Quality Assurance for Civil, Electrical, Wind, Battery, Solar, Transmission Line, Substation, and other power projects. Our site inspectors will validate quality and protect your scope, schedule, and budget from the field.
- Validating constructibility and maintainability of designs during engineering.
- Inspection and validation of installed assets. This includes routine maintenance of electrical facilities and line patrols to maintain compliance with NERC standards.
Program & Project Management
The Principle Services team proactively executes tasks and makes decisions on behalf of Clients to drive projects towards successful adherence to scope, schedule, and budget. For expert program and project management, contact us today. Some of our Management services include:
- Project Controls
- Risk Management
- Contractor Management
- Obtaining siting approvals
- Obtaining federal approvals
- Change Management
- Turnkey Project Management
Project Controls & Data Reporting
Our team utilizes leading technology for reporting, project data and analytics to increase project intelligence, facilitate decision making, and drive efficiencies. For optimal project control, contact us today.
- Schedule Management
- Budget control
- Advanced integration
- Real-time information access
Material Management & Expediting
- Inventory Management
- Delivery Coordination & Expediting
- Quality Control Inspection
- Vendor Management
We are committed to working with our clients to develop a strategic and sustainable power advantage to lower their overall cost of power. Our experience with electric utilities and power infrastructure uniquely allows us to offer a broader range of cost savings solutions for all components of your power costs than a typical on-site generation offering. To realize your savings potential, contact us today.
- Economic analysis, including capital cost, power cost savings, and return on investment
- Turnkey EPC project execution
- Analysis of onsite generation, utility interconnection, or hybrid arrangement options
- Financing recommendations and support
- Contracting recommendations and support
- Utility coordination